Google

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

story, i made it up

I was on the way to my college. Suddenly, my eyes stopped when I saw her. Her eyes also stopped on me. My heart delighted that time when she entered the same college. I was stunned by her beauty. Her eyes seemed so innocent as if those eyes haven't ever seen the worries of the world. When I stared at those innocent eyes, I was really drowned upon her. Such feelings have never aroused to me but why it happened today I couldn't understand myself. The limitation of my happiness became unending when she said to me," where is the B.A. 1st year's class"? I was startled then I told her," it's my first day too let's see together. Then we were in class. I asked her name. She said, "Anima". I became so contented when I only knew her name.I was so impressed by her style of everything. In the very short conversation I was indulged in her innocuous behavior. On parting at college, she said to me," what is your view about life?" I simply answered the span between birth and death is life. Being emotional she said," Within this definition of life thousands of definitions are hidden". Saying this she parted from my way. I dipped in her view she was cent percent correct. When I reached home, I remembered her innocuous looks, her sentiment and emotions. When I turn the pages of book I remember face. I had heard that it happens in love. Was I in love with her? I couldn't understand myself. That night passed with her thoughts. The next day I went to college. Rather than to study perhaps I was going to meet her. It felt as if after several years' departure I was going to meet her. My eyes were prepared to welcome her entry. That day she did not come. The next day also I waited but she did not come. In this way days became month and months year but she did not come. Three years passed and my Bachelor level also finished, even though I was not tired of waiting her. One day on my way to home, my eyes stroke a girl. These were the same eyes that touched my heart. Yes, I recognized her. She was my Anima. She also recognized me but she lowered her eyes when she saw me. I was shocked when I saw the scarlet Sindoor anointing between her forehead and the cord of limit on her neck. She came nearer to me and said," how are you?" I heard some nostalgic tunes in her voice. "And what about…" I couldn't complete my sentence. She hurriedly replied," I will go, my child must be waiting my arrival."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Why everbody always want to write such tragedic stories only? Anyway, i don't be sad on that man coz that was only a part of the journey of life. May be at another part he will get another one and could be succeed to get his love.

Me said...

Seems that you have violated AdSense TOS by putting "click does not harm" above the ads....

beware, adsense may kick you in your ass.... any incentive to click the ads is against the terms and conditions you agreed to abide by....

play safe, play clean