Google

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Your smile...

Your Smile… "A smile costs nothing but gives much; it enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give." For your one smile I can even give up my life. Yes, your single smile meant a lot for me. When you smile opening your heart, I feel as if the whole sky is smiling with me, exchanging love with me. If I see your delightful and smiling face, I feel as if the bare nature brought about by winter has been replaced by the beautiful spring. The nature is also purging love and smiling with your smile. Whenever your eyes water, my soul also weeps that time. In your eyes I want to see the smiling shadows of your heart. The aim of my life fulfils only when I see you smiling from your soul. Your smile gives me enthusiasm, keeps my zeal alive, and dedicates me to my mission. It brings rest when I am weary, cheer when I am discouraged and sunshine when I am sad. I just wish the Almighty brought mountain-like smile in your lips. So, Mamma! Please smile from your heart because your smile gives me life.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Smile is the most pleasing five letter word, should always keep it and love is the most used four letter word, should value it. hehee life is short, have to do a lot, have to live long with alwyas smiling and being happy.

www.utshab.wordpress.com

Me said...

ani Teentwin, how can you express you so smoothly>

now utshab is here too! hehehe how narrow is this virtual space hai?

http://keshuvko.blogspot.com