Google

Sunday, March 4, 2007

Crazy Lover

Today I am living in the dearth of love and company. What I have are loneliness and dejection. But I used not to be like this always. I had dreamt of bright future. One day she came into my life. She came as a waft of breeze and took every happiness of my life as a raging storm.
That day I was being late to college. I hurriedly stopped a bus and by destiny I sat beside her. Both of us were pensive. Her starry eyes were looking at me time and again. Then she asked me, -"What's the time?" I said,-"It's 10:30. She was looking very hasty. I had never thought that this short conversation would make my life deplorable and distressing. In this way, I often started meeting her in bus. Within few weeks we chatted away as if we knew each other for many years. And I did not know, when our hearts became one life. My love for her became deeper than sea and broader than sky. For me to live without her became like a swimming fish kept over a hot land.
Both of us were students of science. I was the student of Microbiology and she had aimed to become a doctor. After two years, she went to Bangladesh to study MBBS. To live without her for five and half years was difficult but I was exultant of her bright future. Time passed. I completed my study. I was waiting for her arrival and our blissful union. On the meantime I heard of a plane crash and her demise. I was profoundly shocked and distressed hearing such heart-rending news. I became thoughtless. I started wandering deliriously as a loafer.
Today eight years have passed but I haven't been able to forget her. I always wait for night so that I can dream about her. I have become lonely. What I have today is only my shadow that walks with me in daylight and again makes me lonely in the darkness. And the sweet memories that I had with her. She made me her crazy lover.

No comments: